self-catering holiday cottage, holiday rental near Alton Towers and Peak District

Self-catering near Alton Towers and Peak District - Call Barks Holiday Cottage 01538 703163 email barkshc@gmail.com

Easter efficiency re the holiday cottage

For the latest holiday cottage availability please contact us.




Panic over! I have just spent an hour wondering why I had blocked off 7th April 2023 from our booking agents. I checked all our email enquiries, looked at social media inboxes and rifled through the files looking for any handwritten notes relating to a direct booking. Why had I told our booking agents that we aren't accepting bookings from them that week? I just couldn't figure it out. I also Googled Easter dates, but hadn't spotted that it was giving me last year's info. Eventually it dawned on me that Easter wasn't likely to be on my mother's birthday two years in a row. So back to Google asking for 'Easter 2023 dates' and the mystery was instantly solved. Easter 2023 starting 7th April is currently only available to our customers who book direct for their self-catering holiday cottage breaks. Alton Towers is open and it's 3 miles down the road.

The same applies to Barks Holiday Cottage bookings in the 2023 summer holidays too. For the time being we are only accepting direct bookings for the holiday cottage. Please drop us a line if there are self-catering holiday dates you are interested in.