self-catering holiday cottage, holiday rental near Alton Towers and Peak District

Self-catering near Alton Towers and Peak District - Call Barks Holiday Cottage 01538 703163 email barkshc@gmail.com

Scarefest 2022- Holiday cottage near Alton Towers


Where has the summer gone this year? I honestly don't think I have ever been so busy. It must be a post covid thing, where the pace of life picked up massively... and possibly my multi-tasking skills were a bit rusty. Everything has felt so hectic all summer.

Last week dear son packed himself off to university, so I am starting to get everything back into some sort of order in my own house. I also have a few tasks and improvements to get organised in the holiday cottage. But first we have Alton Towers Scarefest season. 

I saw pumpkins in the shop today and was tempted to get some to decorate the cottage for our Scarefest guests. I resisted because I regularly drive past a pumpkin farm and would like to support our local growers if I can.





We still have some short breaks available for Scarefest and October half term. 
Available dates at the time of writing
3 - 7th October £420 for 4 nights
14 - 17th October £395 for 3 nights
20 - 24th October £495 for 4 nights
28 - 30th for £395 for 3 nights
31st  - 4th November £525 for 4 nights
Please check availability or message us if you are looking for self-catering accommodation that is really near Alton Towers.