self-catering holiday cottage, holiday rental near Alton Towers and Peak District

Self-catering near Alton Towers and Peak District - Call Barks Holiday Cottage 01538 703163 email barkshc@gmail.com

Spring half term holiday cottage

So far we have not let the holiday cottage for May half term. It's the only week in the year that I'm not offering short breaks, and I'm wondering if that's an issue or whether everyone is a bit caught up with Jubilee plans. Trouble is, I don't have anyone to do the holiday cottage change over cleaning during half term week.  I actually turned away a short break enquiry because it would be easier if we have a full week booking over May half term - was that a mistake? Honestly, the things you have to fret about when running a self-catering holiday cottage accommodation business. 




On the subject of Jubilee plans, there are some rather lovely things happening locally. I think I shall nip to Alton - the village, not the theme park. 

More on that another time.