self-catering holiday cottage, holiday rental near Alton Towers and Peak District

Self-catering near Alton Towers and Peak District - Call Barks Holiday Cottage 01538 703163 email barkshc@gmail.com

19th June Alton Towers concert

I am standing by the phone awaiting a booking enquiry for accommodation for the Alton Towers concert on 19th June.  I just noticed that Twitter is trending this concert!

Right now it looks a bit like the younger music fans have yet to badger their parents into making a booking.  Perhaps I should wait until the tickets have actually gone on sale (Friday I think) and then listen out.

Right now we have availability for a 3 night break while the concert is on.  Give us a call on 01538 703436 for more information or email barks@btconnect.com or of course you could DM tweet me on @ChurnetValley.