self-catering holiday cottage, holiday rental near Alton Towers and Peak District

Self-catering near Alton Towers and Peak District - Call Barks Holiday Cottage 01538 703163 email barkshc@gmail.com

A special July welcome to the holiday cottage

I just feel like showing off a little bit! I hope that is allowed. We have a family of five arriving shortly for a week's self catering holiday and I have just put the finishing touches to the holiday cottage ready for their arrival. They are coming from Sussex which is a fair old trek. I just had to take a photo because the seasonal touch for July included some strawberries from our garden. Love July!

I had a Nigella moment and thought I'd pick some strawberries to go with the choc chip muffins I made using eggs from our free range hens. Fresh coffee and a cafetiere, a tea pot with some Earl Grey, a jug of milk in the fridge and some fragrant flowers from the garden; what could be lovelier on a sunny July day? Well . . . they can take their afternoon tea into the garden if they so choose.


We still have a July weekend available - 10, 11, 12th July.
And there is another July gap that I'd love to fill with a short or long break anytime between 20th - 26th. Can't promise strawberries though!


01538 703436
Posted by Picasa